Stephon Marbury Net Worth
Stephon Marbury Net Worth 2019 – Stephon Xavier Marbury is an American former professional basketball player. He was selected out of Georgia Tech by the Milwaukee Bucks with the 4th overall pick in the 1996 NBA draft, but was traded shortly thereafter to the Minnesota Timberwolves. He played in the NBA from 1996 to 2009.
According To Forbes, Stephon Marbury Net Worth 2019 is $60 Million. He played one season at Georgia Tech, taking the team deep into the NCAA tournament, but then entered the NBA before his second season at the school began. His father passed away during one of his games, his brother Zach played pro ball overseas, and he had 3 children with his wife Latasha.
Stephon Marbury Net Worth 2019 is $60 Million
- First Name: Stephon
- Last Name: Marbury
- Full Name: Stephon Xavier Marbury
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 20th February, 1977
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Weight: 180lbs (82 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Abraham Lincoln High School, Abraham Lincoln in Brooklyn, New York
- University: Georgia Tech, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard
- NBA First Game Date: 1st November, 1996
- Draft: Milwaukee Bucks, 1st round (4th pick, 4th overall), 1996 NBA Draft
- Claim to Fame: Basketball Star
Former NBA point guard and Olympian known as Starbury; played in two all-star games after being selected 4th overall in the 1996 NBA Draft by the Milwaukee Bucks. In 2017 he joined the Beijing Fly Dragons for his last season.
He played alongside star forward Kevin Garnett in Minnesota. He was traded on draft day to the Minnesota Timberwolves where he was an All Rookie First Team selection in 1997. He spent three years in Minnesota, then two years with the New Jersey Nets, before a trade sent him to the Phoenix Suns in 2001 where his career began to peak.