Steve Wilkos Net Worth
Steve Wilkos Net Worth 2019 – Steven John Wilkos is an American television personality, a veteran of the United States Marine Corps and a former law enforcement officer with the Chicago Police Department. He has been hosting The Steve Wilkos Show since 2007, and was director of security on The Jerry Springer Show from 1994 to 2007.
According To Forbes, Steve Wilkos Net Worth 2019 is $7 Million. He worked as a Chicago policeman from 1990 to 2001. He married and had two children with television producer Rachelle Consiglio, his third wife. He was also married to Hannah Wilkos and Rosae Wilkos.
Steve Wilkos Net Worth 2019 is $7 Million
- First Name: Steve
- Middle Name: John
- Last Name: Wilkos
- Full Name: Steven John Wilkos
- Alternative Name: Bamdino
- Age: 53 years
- Birthday: 9th March, 1964
- Birthplace: Chicago, IL, USA
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Bald
- Distinctive Feature: Tall stature, Bald head
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Atheist
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Lane Technical High School, Chicago, IL (1982)
- Profession: Television Personality
- Profession: TV Personality
- Claim to Fame: The Steve Wilkos Show
- Websites: twitter.com/SteveWilkosTV, http://www.stevewilkos.com, www.facebook.com/TheSteveWilkosShow, www.youtube.com/user/SteveWilkosNBC, instagram.com/thestevewilkosshow, www.nndb.com/people/737/000164245/
- Father: Stanley Wilkos (police officer)
- Mother: Jeanette Wilkos (beauty school instructor)
- Family Member: Ruby (daughter), Jack (son)
Former Marine who began hosting the Steve Wilkos show in 2007. He was first introduced to television audiences as the Director of Security on The Jerry Springer Show.
He worked with Jerry Springer for thirteen years. He made a cameo in Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me.