Stevie J Net Worth
Stevie J Net Worth 2019 – Steven Aaron Jordan, better known by his stage name Stevie J, is an American DJ, record producer, and television personality.
According To Forbes, Stevie J Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. He began his entertainment career as the frontman for the Bad Boy Entertainment Hitmen. He was in a televised love triangle between Mimi Faust and Joseline Hernandez in 2012. He and Hernandez married in 2013. He has six children: Dorian, Eva , Sade , Savannah , Bonnie’Bella and Steven Jr.
Stevie J Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million
- First Name: Stevie
- Last Name: J
- Full Name: Steven Jordan
- Alternative Name: Stevie J
- Age: 46 years
- Birthday: 2nd November, 1971
- Birthplace: Buffalo, New York
- Height: 5′ 6″ (168 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Distinctive Feature: Facial expressions
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Producer
- Profession: Rapper
- Claim to Fame: Puff Daddy`s “ghost producer in the 90`s”
- Music Genre (Text): Hip Hop, R&B, pop
- Year(s) Active: 1995-Present, 1995-present, 1995–present
- Record Label: Bad Boy Entertainment, Bad Boy, DangerZone
- Associated Acts: Jay-Z, Sean Combs, 112, The Notorious B.I.G., Kelly Price, Faith Evans, Jodeci, Lil’ Kim, Ma$e, Mariah Carey, Eve, Benzino
- Friend: Benzino
- Associated People: Diddy, Mariah Carey, Notorious B.I.G, Joseline Hernandez (wife), 112 (band), Mary J. Blige
1990s R&B singer who gained reality fame by starring on the VH1 series Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta .
He collaborated with Beyonce on the song “Summertime.” He earned a songwriting Grammy Award nomination for Mariah Carey ‘s Butterfly album.