Suggs Net Worth
Suggs Net Worth 2019 – Terrell Raymonn Suggs, nicknamed “T-Sizzle,” is an American football outside linebacker for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League. He played college football at Arizona State, and was recognized as a unanimous All-American.
According to Forbes, Suggs Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. Best known as the lead vocalist of the 1970s and 1980s British ska group Madness, this popular musician also collaborated with such artists and bands as Morrissey and The Farm. Also a disc jockey, he worked for both BB6 Music and Virgin Radio. He was born Graham McPherson in Hastings, England, to William McPherson and Edith Gower. His marriage to rock vocalist Bette Bright resulted in daughters Viva and Scarlett.
Suggs Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million
- First Name: Suggs
- Age: 57 years
- Birthday: 13th January, 1961
- Birthplace: Hastings, England
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: Scottish
- Profession: Singer-songwriterMusician
- Music Genre (Text): Ska, Pop, New Wave, pop, new wave, 2-Tone
- Year(s) Active: 1978–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Keyboards, Guitar, Percussion, keyboards, guitar, percussion
- Record Label: Warner Music, Cherry Red, Atlantic, Universal Music TV
- Associated Acts: Madness, The Farm, Morrissey, Audio Bullys, Jools Holland’s Rhythm and Blues Orchestra
- Websites: http://www.suggsmcpherson.co.uk/, http://suggsmcpherson.co.uk
In 2011, he toured his acclaimed one-man theatrical production, LIVESUGGS.
His debut album with Madness, One Step Beyond…, was released in late 1979. His first solo album, The Lone Ranger, was recorded in the mid-1990s. He appeared in the role of “the crooner” in the 2008 Keira Knightley film The Edge of Love.