Ted Lilly Net Worth
Ted Lilly Net Worth 2019 – Theodore Roosevelt Lilly III is an American former professional baseball pitcher in Major League Baseball. Lilly attended Yosemite High School in Oakhurst, California, and Fresno City College.
According to Forbes, Ted Lilly Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million. Left-handed starting pitcher known for his craftiness and slow overhand curveball who was selected to his first All-Star game in 2004. His first son was born in 2010.
Ted Lilly Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million
- First Name: Ted
- Middle Name: Roosevelt
- Last Name: Lilly
- Full Name: Theodore Roosevelt Lilly
- Age: 42 years
- Birthday: 4th January, 1976
- Birthplace: Lomita, CA
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 195lbs (88 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: American
- High School: Yosemite (Oakhurst, CA)
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Pitcher
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Left
- MLB First Game Date: 14th May, 1999
- Draft: Drafted by the Los Angeles Dodgers in the 23rd round of the 1996 amateur draft.
He announced his retirement following the 2013 season.
He played baseball at Yosemite High School in California. He was outfielder Yasiel Puig ‘s teammate on the Dodgers.