Tessa Thompson Net Worth
Tessa Thompson Net Worth 2019 – Tessa Lynn Thompson is an American actress, singer, and songwriter. Her breakout role was in Tina Mabry’s 2009 independent film Mississippi Damned.
According To Forbes, Tessa Thompson Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. She studied drama at Santa Monica High school, participating in many of its theater productions, and was first spotted in Hollywood while walking with her father. Her father, Anthony Thompson, was part of the band Chocolate Genius Inc., and her grandfather is the actor and musician Bobby Ramos of Latin Cruise fame.
Tessa Thompson Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million
- First Name: Tessa
- Middle Name: Lynne
- Last Name: Thompson
- Full Name: Tessa Lynne Thompson
- Age: 34 years
- Birthday: 3rd October, 1983
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
- Height: 5′ 4″ (163 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Distinctive Feature: Long black hair
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- High School: Santa Monica High School
- Profession: Actress, Producer
- Profession: Actress
- Claim to Fame: Jackie on Veronica Mars
- Year(s) Active: 2005–present, 2002–present
- Talent Agency: Greene & Associates Talent Agency
- Shoe Size: 7.5
- Websites: twitter.com/tthompsonyes, www.facebook.com/caughtaghost, instagram.com/spankuuuverymuch
- Father: Marc Anthony Thompson (singer-songwriter)
- Family Member: Bobby Ramos (grandfather) (actor/musician)
Actress known for her roles as Jackie Cook on Veronica Mars and Bianca in the film Creed. She has also had prominent roles in For Colored Girls, Dear White People, and Westworld. In 2017, she starred as Valkyrie in Thor: Ragnarok .
She debuted in a fifth-grade stage production that also featured Amber Tamblyn . She starred on CW’s short-lived drama, Hidden Palms, and appeared in episodes of Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice, and Heroes.