Timati Net Worth
Timati Net Worth 2019 – Timur Ildarovich Yunusov, better known by his stage name Timati, is a Russian artist, singer-songwriter, record producer, actor, marketer and entrepreneur.
According To Forbes, Timati Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He studied classical violin during his childhood years and went on to briefly attend Russia’s National Research University Higher School of Economics. He began his rise to musical prominence after appearing on the fourth season of the reality TV talent contest Fabrika Zvezd (Star Factory). He is the son of Simona Chervomorskaya Yunusova and Ildar Yunusov and the grandchild of orchestral conductor and classical composer Yakov Chervomorsk, He has one brother, Artyom. In 2014, Timati and model Alena Shishkova welcomed a daughter named Alice.
Timati Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million
- First Name: Timur
- Last Name: Yunusov
- Full Name: Timur Ildarovich Yunusov
- Alternative Name: Mr. Black Star
- Age: 34 years
- Birthday: 15th August, 1983
- Birthplace: Moscow, Russia
- Height: 5′ 7½” (171 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Russian
- Profession: Rapper
- Claim to Fame: Fabrika Zvezd 4
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop, R&b, Hip House, R&b, House
- Record Label: Black Star inc. Timati
- Associated Acts: Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, P. Diddy, Dirty Money, Timbaland, Flo Rida, Fat Joe, Eve, Xzibit, Cam’ron, Mario Winans, Kalenna, Mims, Mann, Craig David, Jean Roch, DJ Antoine, La Fouine, Laurent Wolf, Big Ali, Shontelle, J-Son
- Websites: www.timaty.ru/, www.timati.org, http://www.timatimusic.com/, http://timatimusic.com/
- Father: Ildar Yunusov
- Mother: Simona Yunusova
- Brother: Artur Yunusov
- Family Member: Alisa Yunusova (daughter)
Russian hip hop artist notable for his studio albums Black Star, The Boss, and SWAGG. He has collaborated with American rappers Diddy, Busta Rhymes , and Snoop Dogg . His 2016 single, “London,” failed to chart.
He contributed to American R&B singer Mario Winans ‘ 2008 track “Forever.” His 2011 single “Welcome to St. Tropez” rose to Top 5 positions on Austrian, Swiss, and German music charts and to Top 10 spots in Belgium, France, and the Netherlands.