Tom Anderson Net Worth
Tom Anderson Net Worth 2019 – Thomas Anderson is an American co-founder of the social networking website Myspace, which he founded in 2003 with Chris DeWolfe. He was later president of Myspace and a strategic adviser for the company until he left in 2009.
According To Forbes, Tom Anderson Net Worth 2019 is $60 Million. His hacking exploits prompted an FBI raid, but young Tom was spared because he was a minor. He was born in San Diego, California; he inherited his entrepreneurial spirit from his father.
Tom Anderson Net Worth 2019 is $60 Million
- First Name: Tom
- Last Name: Anderson
- Alternative Name: Tomas Anderson
- Age: 47 years
- Birthday: 8th November, 1970
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: San Pasqual High School
- University: University of Los Angeles California
- Profession: internet entrepreneur
- Profession: Other
- Claim to Fame: The President of the MySpace company
- Websites: http://instagram.com/myspacetom
- Friend: Chris DeWolfe
Co-founder of MySpace who gave the world the first popular social network in 2003.
His site was eventually eclipsed in popularity by Mark Zuckerberg ‘s Facebook. He had approximately 100 million MySpace friends at the height of his popularity and sold his site to News Corporation for $580 million.