Tomi Lahren Net Worth
Tomi Lahren Net Worth 2019 – Tomi Lahren is an American conservative political commentator and former television host. She hosted Tomi on TheBlaze, where she gained notice for her short video segments called “final thoughts”, in which she frequently criticized liberal politics.
According To Forbes, Tomi Lahren Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. She studied journalism, media, and political science at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She hosted the school’s political roundtable show The Scramble. She began dating military officer Jerad Christian in February of 2015. She was born into a military family and raised in Rapid City, South Dakota.
Tomi Lahren Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million
- First Name: Tomi
- Last Name: Lahren
- Age: 25 years
- Birthday: 11th August, 1992
- Birthplace: Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
- Height: 5′ 5″ (165 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Amber
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Central High School
- University: University of Nevada
- Profession: Talk show host, Political commentatorTalk show host, Political commentator, Talk show host, Political commentatorTalk show host, Political commentator
- Profession: Journalist
- Claim to Fame: Tomi for TheBlaze
Television and web video host from TheBlaze’s Tomi and previously from One America News Network’s On Point with Tomi Lahren. She is well known for her conservative political commentary.
She got caught up in a controversy after criticizing the performance of Beyonce at Super Bowl 50. She was an intern for Republican congresswoman Kristi Noem.