Tuomas Holopainen Net Worth
Tuomas Holopainen Net Worth 2019 – Tuomas Lauri Johannes Holopainen is a Finnish songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and record producer, best known as the founder, leader, keyboardist and songwriter of symphonic metal band Nightwish. He has also studied jazz and classical styles, but prefers to be influenced by harmonic film music.
According To Forbes, Tuomas Holopainen Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He attended a music college for 11 years, where he studied clarinet, tenor saxophone, piano, and music theory. His older brother, Petri, became an autopsy assistant.
Tuomas Holopainen Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million
- First Name: Tuomas
- Middle Name: Lauri Johannes
- Last Name: Holopainen
- Full Name: Tuomas Lauri Johannes Holopainen
- Age: 41 years
- Birthday: 25th December, 1976
- Birthplace: Kitee, Finland
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Dyed Black
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Finnish
- Profession: Songwriter, Multi-instrumentalist musician, screenwriter, record producer. Best known as the founder, leader, keyboardist and songwriter of Nightwish.
- Profession: Music Producer
- Claim to Fame: Nightwish
- Music Genre (Text): Symphonic metal, power metal, gothic metal, black metal
- Year(s) Active: 1992 – present
- Instrument (text): Keyboards, piano, vocals, saxophone, clarinet, synthesizer, guitar, bass, drums, percussion
- Record Label: Spinefarm, Nuclear Blast, Roadrunner, Century Media, Drakkar Entertainment
- Associated Acts: Nightwish, For My Pain…, Timo Rautiainen, Indica, Darkwoods My Betrothed, Tony Kakko, Johanna Kurkela
- Websites: http://www.tuomas-holopainen.com
- Favorite Bands: Nattvindens Gråt, Darkwoods My Betrothed, For My Pain…, Timo Rautiainen
Founded and led the symphonic metal band Nightwish. He was heavily influenced by harmonic film music.
He was a devout fan of Disney, Dragonlance, and J.R.R. Tolkien . He co-wrote the Nightwish film Imaginaerum, which was released in 2012.