Udit Narayan Net Worth
Udit Narayan Net Worth 2019 – Udit Narayan is an Indian playback singer of mixed Indian and Nepalese ancestry, whose songs have been featured mainly in Bollywood movies of Hindi language. He has also sung in various other languages including Nepali, Maithili and Bhojpuri.
According To Forbes, Udit Narayan Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He began singing with Radio Nepal as a staff singer for folk songs. He married Ranjana Narayan Jha first, then married Deepa Narayan Jha in 1985. He and Jha had one son together.
Udit Narayan Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million
- First Name: Udit
- Last Name: Narayan
- Full Name: Udit Narayan Jha
- Age: 62 years
- Birthday: 1st December, 1955
- Birthplace: Baradah, Saptary, Nepal
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Hindu
- Ethnicity: Asian/Indian
- Nationality: Nepalese
- Profession: Singer, television personality, actor, producer
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Qayamat se qayamat tak
- Music Genre (Text): Playback singer
- Year(s) Active: 1980–present
- Record Label: Yash Raj Films, T-Series, Sony Music, HMV Records, Tips, Saregama, Venus Records & Tapes
- Associated People: Deepa Jha (Wife), Aditya Narayan (Son)
Playback singer who has sung in more than thirty languages and was the recipient of multiple National Film and Filmfare Awards.
He and Manna Dey are both known for their prolific work as playback singers. He was asked to do playback for the film Unees Bees in 1980, which is considered the role that launched his fame.