Vincent Herbert Net Worth 2019
Vincent Herbert Net Worth 2019 – Vincent Herbert is a songwriter, record producer, record executive and founder of Streamline Records, an imprint of Interscope Records. He also attended Cambridge Christian School for grades 8–12.
According to Forbes, Vincent Herbert Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. R&B producer who worked with top artists of his day, including Toni Braxton , Aaliyah , and Lady Gaga . He married singer Tamar Braxton in 2008. He and Tamar have a son named Logan .
Vincent Herbert Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million
- First Name: Vincent
- Last Name: Herbert
- Full Name: Vincent Herbert
- Alternative Name: Vince Herbert
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 27th January, 1973
- Birthplace: Newark, New Jersey, USA
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Record exective, record producer, songwriter, manager
- Profession: Producer
- Claim to Fame: Managing Toni Braxton, Marrying Tamar Braxton
- Music Genre (Text): R&b, Soul, Pop
- Year(s) Active: 1989–present
- Record Label: Streamline Records, Interscope Records
- Associated Acts: Tamar Braxton, Tatyana Ali, Toni Braxton, 3 Boys From Newark, Destiny’s Child, JoJo, Aaliyah, Mindless Behavior, Lady Gaga
- Websites: instagram.com/itsbabylogan_/
- Family Member: Logan Vincent Herbert (son)
- Associated People: Lady Gaga, Tamar Braxton, Toni Braxton, Mindless Behavior, OMG Girlz, Destiny’s Child
He gained reality fame for starring in the spin-off series Tamar & Vince on We-TV.
He developed an interest in music at age 10 and would start producing in the early 1980s. He’s also collaborated with JoJo .
Read More: Vicente Fernandez Net Worth 2019