Vinnie Paz Net Worth 2019
Vinnie Paz Net Worth 2019 – Vincenzo Luvineri, better known as Vinnie Paz, is a Sicilian American rapper and the lyricist behind the Philadelphia underground hip hop group Jedi Mind Tricks. He is also the frontman of the hip hop collective Army of the Pharaohs.
He released his first solo album, Season of the Assassin in 2010.
According to Forbes, Vinnie Paz Net Worth 2019 is $1 Million. Italian-American rapper best known as a member of the Philadelphia underground hip-hop group Jedi Mind Tricks. Though he was raised a Catholic, he began practicing the Islamic faith when he was older.
Vinnie Paz Net Worth 2019 is $1 Million
- First Name: Vinnie
- Last Name: Paz
- Alternative Name: Ikon the Verbal Hologram, Pazmanian Devil, Louie Doggs, Boxcutter Pazzy, Odrama vin Laden, Paz Man, Pazienza, Ikon the Python, Vinnie P, The Genocide General, and Vincent Price
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 5th October, 1977
- Birthplace: Agrigento, Sicily, Italy
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Rapper, Producer
- Music Genre (Text): Hip Hop, underground hip hop, hardcore rap, political hip hop, Horrorcore, conscious hip hop
- Year(s) Active: 1992–present, 1993–present
- Record Label: Superregular Records, Babygrande Records, Enemy Soil, Superregular Records(Former), Babygrande Records(Former), Enemy Soil(CEO)
- Associated Acts: Jedi Mind Tricks, Army of the Pharaohs, Jus Allah, Ill Bill, Apathy, Jarren Benton, 7L & Esoteric, Swifty Mcvay, Reef the Lost Cauze, Immortal Technique, Tragedy Khadafi, Czarface, Chris Rivers aka Baby Pun, Diabolic, R.A. the Rugged Man, G-Mo Skee, Scarface, Non Phixon, Q-Unique, Sabac Red, Celph titled, Heavy Metal Kings, Mr. Green, C-Lance
- Websites: www.jmthiphop.com/
In 2000 he changed his name from Ikon the Verbal Hologram to Vinnie Paz, after the Rhode Island boxer Vinny Pazienza.
He emigrated from Italy to Pennsylvania when he was young and started rapping at age 16. He dissed Kanye West on the song “Bloody Tears” and accused him of being homosexual.
Read More: Ving Rhames Net Worth 2019