Walton Goggins Net Worth
Walton Goggins Net Worth 2019 – Walton Sanders Goggins Jr. is an American actor. He produced and starred in the 2001 short film The Accountant, which won an Academy Award for Best Live Action Short Film. He was nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series in the FX series Justified.
According To Forbes, Walton Goggins Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He moved to Los Angeles at age 19 to begin his acting career. He and his second wife, Nadia Conners, welcomed a son in 2011. He was previously married to Leanne Goggins, whom he remained married to until her death in 2004.
Walton Goggins Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million
- First Name: Walton
- Last Name: Goggins
- Full Name: Walton Sanders Goggins, Jr.
- Age: 46 years
- Birthday: 10th November, 1971
- Birthplace: Birmingham, Alabama
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Lithia Springs High School
- Profession: Co-owner of “Ginny Mules Pictures”, along with partner Ray McKinnon
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: The Shield
- Year(s) Active: 1990–present, 1989–present
- Talent Agency: ICM Partners
- Brand Endorsement: (2011) Print ads for Edifice’s Black Label EQWM1 OODC-1A2 watch.
- Websites: walton-goggins.com
- Friend: Ray McKinnon (Actor) (Producer)
Actor who played the spiritual criminal, Boyd Crowder, on FX Network’s series Justified.
Margo Martindale co-starred with him in Justified. Before his role on Justified, he played Detective Shane Vendrell on FX’s The Shield.