Wendy Williams Net Worth 2019 – Wendy Joan Williams Hunter is an American television host, actress, author, fashion designer, and former radio personality. She has hosted the nationally syndicated television talk show The Wendy Williams Show since 2008.
She received a communications degree from Northeastern University, where she worked as a DJ at WRBB. She married her second husband Kevin Hunter in 1997 and they have a son named Kevin Jr. together.
Outspoken talk show host who became known as a “shock jockette” over the course of her radio career. She began hosting The Wendy Williams Show in 2008.
She and Ellen DeGeneres became two of the most popular female hosts of daytime television, frequently trading the number one spot. She was a 2009 inductee into the National Radio Hall of Fame. She executive produced Lifetime’s 2014 biopic of Aaliyah .
- First Name: Wendy
- Middle Name: Joan
- Last Name: Hunter
- Maiden Name: Williams
- Full Name: Wendy Joan Williams
- Alternative Name: The Queen Of Radio, Wendy Williams-Hunter, Wendy Joan Williams, Wendy Williams
- Age: 53 years
- Birthday: 18th July, 1964
- Birthplace: Ocean Township, New Jersey, United States
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Weight: 175lbs (79 kg)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Dyed Brown
- Distinctive Feature: Amazonian Stature, Large Breasts, Wavy Brown Hair
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Baptist
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Ocean Township High School, Oakhurst, New Jersey, United States (1982)
- University: B.A.,Communications, Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts, United States (1986)
- Profession: Media Personality, Actress, Comedian And Author.
- Profession: Talk Show Host
- Claim to Fame: 107.5 WBLS F.M. Gossip In New York City, The Wendy Williams Show
- Year(s) Active: 1986–present, 1983–present
- Websites: website
- Father: Thomas Williams
- Mother: Shirley Williams
- Family Member: Kevin Hunter Jr. (son)
- Wendy Williams Husband: Kevin Hunter (m. 1997–2019)
- Wendy Williams Son: Kevin Hunter Jr. (Son)
How Much is Wendy Williams Net Worth 2019?
According To Forbes, Wendy Williams Net Worth 2019 is $60 Million. That was when Williams went on Howard Stern‘s SiriusXM show and revealed — even after her husband Kevin Hunter cheated — that she and her husband, manager and the executive producer of “The Wendy Williams Show,” didn’t have a prenup.
Forbes, reported that the talk show host was worth an incredible $60 million. She reportedly has a salary that has paid $10 million a year for her show, which breaks down to about $55,000 per episode. On the other hand, Celebrity Net Worth had Hunter’s monetary value listed at $10 million. Without a prenup, Williams could lose millions.
For the first time ever, Williams addressed her reported martial strife on her show Monday morning.
“I have to tell you, you know, I’ve been dealing with issues with addiction, alcoholism, and I have a whole new life that I planned for myself and my son,” she said. “Believe me you, when you lay in a room with no TV and four gray walls all day … this is my life in the sober house, it’s one of the best things, honestly, that could have ever happened to me.”