William Hung Net Worth
William Hung Net Worth 2019 – William Hung, also known as Hung Hing Cheong, is a Hong Kong-born American former singer who gained fame in early 2004 as a result of his unsuccessful audition performance of Ricky Martin’s hit song “She Bangs” on the third season of the television series American Idol.
According To Forbes, William Hung Net Worth 2019 is $600 Thousand. He attended University of California, Berkeley for civil engineering, but did not graduate because he decided to pursue music as a career. In 2014 he married Jian Teng.
William Hung Net Worth 2019 is $600 Thousand
- First Name: William
- Last Name: Hung
- Full Name: William Tanakiri Hung
- Alternative Name: Will Hung
- Age: 35 years
- Birthday: 13th January, 1983
- Birthplace: Sha Tin, Hong Kong
- Height: 5′ 6″ (168 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Ethnicity: Asian
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Civil engineering university student, singer, actor, technical crime analyst
- Profession: Personality
- Claim to Fame: American Idol
- Music Genre (Text): Pop
- Year(s) Active: 2004–2011
- Record Label: Koch
- Websites: www.williamhung.net/index.html
- Favorite Songs: She bangs (Ricky Martin)
Singer who gained media attention for singing the song “She Bangs” on American Idol in 2004 and released his debut album Inspiration that same year. Aside from his two LPs, he released a holiday album called Hung for the Holidays in 2004.
While Hung did not get through the first round of auditions on American Idol judge Paula Abdul admired his positive attitude. After his American Idol audition he appeared on many well known television shows like Jimmy Kimmel Live!