Winston McCall Net Worth
Winston McCall Net Worth 2019 – Winston McCall is an Australian singer-songwriter and the lead vocalist of the metalcore band Parkway Drive and the hardcore punk band Rain Dogs. He grew up as a surfer and bodyboarder and has featured on the cover of Riptide bodyboarding magazine.
According to Forbes, Winston McCall Net Worth 2019 is $1 Million. Australian singer-songwriter who performs as the lead vocalist for both Parkway Drive and Rain Dogs. He has a younger brother named Oscar McCall who is the lead singer of the metalcore group 50 Lions. He married Jessica McCall in 2014.
Winston McCall Net Worth 2019 is $1 Million
- First Name: Winston
- Last Name: McCall
- Full Name: Winston Thomas McCall
- Age: 36 years
- Birthday: 6th September, 1981
- Birthplace: Byron Bay, New South Wales
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Distinctive Feature: Tattoos around his body
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Australian
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Parkway Drive
- Music Genre (Text): Metalcore, Hardcore Punk
- Year(s) Active: 2002–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals
- Record Label: Resist, Burning Heart, Epitaph
- Associated Acts: Parkway Drive, Rain Dogs
He has been featured as a guest vocalist on songs by the bands The Warriors, You Me at Six, and In Hearts Wake.
He grew up loving the water as a surfer and bodyboarder. He found himself on the cover of Riptide bobdyboarding magazine. After the release of the Parkway Drive album Horizons, the band toured with Jesse Leach and Killswitch Engage.