Young Buck Net Worth
Young Buck Net Worth 2019 – David Darnell Brown, best known by his stage name Young Buck, is an American rapper. Buck is a former member of the hip hop group UTP Playas. As a music executive, he heads his own record label, Cashville Records, and is currently a member of the hip hop group G-Unit.
According To Forbes, Young Buck Net Worth 2019 is $100 Thousand. He started rapping as a pre-teen. He eventually signed with Cash Money Records in 1995. He has two daughters named Jayla and Jada and a son named David Jr.
Young Buck Net Worth 2019 is $100 Thousand
- First Name: Young
- Last Name: Buck
- Full Name: David Darnell Brown
- Alternative Name: Buck Luda
- Age: 36 years
- Birthday: 15th March, 1981
- Birthplace: Nashville, TN
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Rapper, actor, record producer, entrepreneur
- Profession: Rapper
- Claim to Fame: Straight Outta Cashville
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop
- Music Genre: Hip Hop
- Year(s) Active: 1995–present
- Record Label: Cashville, G-Unit (present), Cash Money, UTP, Interscope (former), Cashville, G-Unit, Capitol (present), Cash Money, UTP, Interscope, Poe Boy Entertainment (former)
- Associated Acts: G-Unit, The Outlawz, C-Bo, Drumma Boy, Tha City Paper, 615, UTP Playas, B.G., Three Six Mafia, Lil Scrappy, Bun B, Three 6 Mafia, Spider Loc, T.I., Young Jeezy, Lil Boosie, Snoop Dogg, Ky-Mani Marley, Jazze Pha, Daz Dillinger, BG Knocc Out, Obie Trice,
- Websites: http://www.therealyoungbuck.com%20therealyoungbuck.com
Rapper, actor, and producer known for being a member of G-Unit and the founder of Ca$hville Records. He has collaborated with the likes of Three 6 Mafia and Project Pat .
He worked with 50 Cent in G-Unit. He suffered life-threatening injuries after being shot during a home invasion in 2000. Four years later, he was the victim of a drive-by shooting, but was uninjured.