Yung Berg Net Worth
Yung Berg Net Worth 2019 – Christian Ward, better known as his stage name Hitmaka, is an American record producer, songwriter, rapper and singer. Ward had been previously signed to DMX’s Bloodline Records as Iceberg but then signed to Epic Records. His debut single was “Sexy Lady”, which features R&B singer Junior released in April 2007.
According To Forbes, Yung Berg Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. He signed with DMX’s Bloodline Records in 2001. He made his professional music debut with “Dog 4 Life” on the soundtrack for the film Exit Wounds. He is of Puerto Rican descent; his family raised him in Chicago.
Yung Berg Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million
- First Name: Yung
- Last Name: Berg
- Full Name: Christian Ward
- Alternative Name: Iceberg, Hitmaka, Yung Bizzy, Y.B.
- Age: 32 years
- Birthday: 9th September, 1985
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois
- Height: 5′ 5″ (165 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Rapper, record producer, songwriter
- Profession: Rapper
- Music Genre (Text): Hip-Hop, Hip hop
- Year(s) Active: 2001 – present, 2001-present, 2001–present
- Record Label: Yung Boss, Epic, Koch, Yfm, YFM Yung Fly Movement Music Group, Yung Fly Movement Records Tha Alumini Music Group Epic, Bloodline (former)
- Associated Acts: The Dream Team, Hazel E, Teairra Marí, Jhene Aiko, Ray J, Twista, K-Young, Bryant McKinnie, K Young, Bow Wow Jhene Aiko, Ray J Driicky Graham King Los
Born Christian Ward, he is a rapper also known as Iceberg who made it big with “Sexy Lady,” his first single, in 2007.
He appeared in the music video for “Whine Up,” the 2007 debut single for Kat DeLuna . He co-wrote and produced Diddy ‘s album, “Last Train to Paris,” from 2010.