Zach Ertz Net Worth
Zach Ertz Net Worth 2019 – Zachary Adam Ertz is an American football tight end for the Philadelphia Eagles of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Eagles in the second round of the 2013 NFL draft. He played college football at Stanford, where he was recognized as a unanimous All-American.
According To Forbes, Zach Ertz Net Worth 2019 is $16 Million. He was a dynamic blocking and receiving tight end at Stanford University, where he was a Consensus All-American in 2012. He was born in Orange, California, where he was the oldest of four kids. He married soccer player Julie Johnston on March 26, 2017.
Zach Ertz Net Worth 2019 is $16 Million
- First Name: Zachary
- Middle Name: Adam
- Last Name: Ertz
- Full Name: Zachary Adam Ertz
- Alternative Name: Zach Ertz, Zachary Adam Ertz
- Birthday: 10th November, 1990
- Birthplace: Orange, California, USA
- Height: 6′ 6″ (198 cm)
- Weight: 250lbs (113 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Distinctive Feature: Tall and athletic
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Monte Vista HS [Danville, CA]
- University: Stanford
- Profession: Professional Athlete
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Tight End
- Draft: Drafted by the Philadelphia Eagles in the 2nd round (35th overall) of the 2013 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: Philadelphia Eagles tight end
Tight end who made his NFL debut in 2013 for the Philadelphia Eagles, after being selected in the 2nd round of the 2013 draft.
At Stanford he caught passes from Andrew Luck . He made a strong impact in his first NFL season, catching four touchdowns.