Zach Thomas Net Worth
Zach Thomas Net Worth 2019 – Zachary Michael Thomas is a former American college and professional football player who was a middle linebacker in the National Football League for thirteen seasons. He played college football for Texas Tech University, and was recognized as a unanimous All-American.
According To Forbes, Zach Thomas Net Worth 2019 is $10.4 Million. He played high school football at Pampa High School and White Deer High School. He raised a son named Christian Zachary and daughter named Valentina.
Zach Thomas Net Worth 2019 is $10.4 Million
- First Name: Zachary
- Middle Name: Michael
- Last Name: Thomas
- Full Name: Zachary Michael Thomas
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 1st September, 1973
- Birthplace: Pampa, TX
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Weight: 230lbs (104 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: White Dear Schools, Pampa High School
- University: Texas Tech
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Linebacker
- Draft: Drafted by the Miami Dolphins in the 5th round (154th overall) of the 1996 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: Pro Football player for the Miami Dolphins later the Dallas Cowboys
Seven-time Pro Bowler and five-time first-team All-Pro linebacker who played the majority of his NFL career with the Miami Dolphins.
Former Dolphins teammate Jason Taylor married his sister Katina. He was a three-year starting linebacker at Texas Tech.